Monday, October 09, 2006

a gem found on new haven's craigslist

Calling all nerds, weirdos, cosplayers, goths and martial artists - 25


Reply to: pers-217762946@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-10-08, 4:36PM EDT

So the above types are basically what I am and also the type of girl to whom I'm attracted. Unfortunately, girls who fall into these categories tend to be either heinously ugly or already have a boyfriend.

About me, I'm a Yale Grad. student, 25, 5'7" longish brown hair, green eyes, athletic. My hobbies include martial arts, travel, cooking, manga/anime, Chinese and Japanese literature, video games, music, etc. Kind of shy at first, but very talkative once you get to know me. I'm kind of hoping for an ltr eventually, but I don't mind taking things slowly...I don't mind chubby, but please don't be obese. I also have a particular fondness for Asian girls and girls with very fair skin, though neither of these are requirements.
  • this is in or around Yale
  • no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3 comments:

Kate said...

homeboy posted that listing on the NYC CraigsList too -- huh?!

Rich said...

he could have just said, "No Fatties." and maybe added in "Don't Steal My Stuff"

NickAntosca said...

So what'd he say when you emailed him.